What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the major credit cards Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
How secure is this store?
All payments are processed via Stripe, one of the most trusted payments gateways in the world. Stripe uses the highest level of encryption and data security to ensure your details are protected and securely shares your order and delivery details with us, but does not share any of your sensitive payment information.
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your business details in your message.
What is your exchange/return policy?
If your product is faulty, please contact us specifying:
- Name and Surname
- Order number
- Telephone number
- Description/photo of fault
Upon receipt we will either issue a full refund or re-send another product.
How long will delivery of my order take?
All orders will be shipped in 2-3 business days after payment. Once shipped you will receive a confirmation email. LUX LUZ cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control, such as severe weather, shipping service interruptions, lost or stolen packages.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs are calculated based upon the destination and number of products in your cart. To view shipping costs, add your desired products to your cart, proceed to the "Checkout" page, select your country and click "Update Your Cart Total".
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we only ship to the UK at present, we hope to expand this to Europe in autumn 2018. Watch this space!
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to personalise your online experience and are found on the vast majority of websites. Our website runs on the Big Cartel platform and includes a number of cookies over which we have no control.
Which cookie information do you collect?
How disabling cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
1. Information LUX LUZ Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Big Cartel or Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (e.g. a custom order of wedding favours), if you contact us directly.
2. Why LUX LUZ Need Your Information and How we Use It
LUX LUZ rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up to our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure with Third Parties
Information about our customers is important to LUX LUZ. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. LUX LUZ engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our online shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If LUX LUZ sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
LUX LUZ may store and process your information through third-party hosting services (e.g. Google Cloud) in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting LUX LUZ using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from LUX LUZ after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact LUX LUZ
For purposes of EU data protection law, Sophie Arup and Anna Ling, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com